Revision as of 03:43, 22 July 2009 by Sys0p
Compilation of scripts that use the p3d module.
- This little script generates the data that can be used to plot a contact map, i.e. the distance between the residues of two peptide chains.
- This script inspects Phi Psi dihedral distribution in a protein.
- This script extract parts of a PDB file using p3ds query functions.
- This script sets the beta field of the alpha atoms with respect to their rmsd compared to all NMR models.
- This script aligns two pdb structures using three ATP atoms.
- This script determines the amino acid composition of beta carotene binding sites in proteins.
to protect users from executing unverified code, this page has not been open to public editing, please send your scripts to examplescripts (at) fufezan.net and we will add them here.